Our church was dedicated in Santa Rosa in 1950, as an outreach initiative of the Seventh-day Adventist denomination. Since that time, many things in the world, and in our community have shifted and changed. However, our values as a church still remain, and are informed by our roots and heritage. We want to be a part of the progressive movement that seeks to encounter the kingdom of God that Jesus spoke about in the Scriptures. Therefore, our mission here at Santa Rosa Adventist is simple: Loving All People. Connecting With Jesus. As you interact with out community of faith, we hope that you experience the transforming love of Christ. As we worship together on Saturday mornings, and in various spaces throughout the week, we aim to welcome people from all walks of life to be a part of our church family, and provide a safe place to continue our journeys with God. We would love to have you join us, as we continue to grow, and discover how we can continue to be a relevant Adventist presence in the city of Santa Rosa.
New to Santa Rosa Adventist?
- Bible studies (all ages) start at 10AM, and the Main Service starts at 11AM
- Try the SRA Connect Cafe, which serves refreshments in the lobby
- Check out our bulletin, to find out about upcoming events
- Ask one of our greeters at the doors if you need any assistance
- Don't worry about what to wear! Dress here ranges from casual to formal
- We have a wonderful parent's room to watch small children with an audio/video feed from the church service
- We provide a fellowship lunch after the service on the first Sabbath of every month